We assure you that Anderson Coach & Travel is ready to serve all your travel needs! All of our fleet is equipped with the powerful ActivePure air filtration system
, which is used on the International Space Station, in hospitals, professional sports facilities and homes.
About ActivePure –
- Anderson’s fleet of motorcoaches is equipped with ActivePure air filtration devices
- This NASA-certified technology purifies air and surfaces on board the coach
- ActivePure produces ionized air molecules, which attract airborne impurities and drop them to the ground. Once the particles are on the ground, oxidizers destroy viruses, mold, pollen, and bacteria, sanitizing the air and surfaces up to 99.9%.
- Watch a video about ActivePure.
- More information
- Click here to find out how to purchase the ActivePure technology. Ask about special bus pricing with an Anderson referral.
Additionally, we have:
- Enacted enhanced sanitation procedures.
- Kept up to date with industry best practices and CDC guidelines.
- Equipped our fleet of vehicles with the powerful ActivePure air filtration system, which is used on the International Space Station, in hospitals, professional sports facilities and homes.
- Provided personal protective equipment (such as masks and gloves) for drivers, tour guides, cleaning staff and other associates who interact with our vehicles.
Anderson Coach & Travel is a proud member of The International Motorcoach Group (IMG), North America’s premier motorcoach network. IMG operators have a longstanding commitment to providing a clean environment for both employees and guests while aboard their motorcoaches. As an IMG member, Anderson will follow IMG’s “Clean Care” guidelines, which have been developed to meet or exceed the CDC recommendations.
Our cleaning procedures:
- Follow Clean Care guidelines as developed by the International Motorcoach Group.
- Meet or exceed CDC recommendations.
- Mean every vehicle is subjected to rigorous cleaning and is disinfected prior to each trip.
- Require regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces while on the road.
- Include additional deep cleaning at planned intervals in addition to daily disinfection and sanitizing.
Social and personal awareness:
- We ask guests to bring their own masks that cover their nose and mouth for traveling.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on board at the entrance and lavatory. Guests are encouraged to carry their own, as well.
- Follow CDC guidelines. If you are sick or have been exposed, stay home.
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Our drivers will limit personal contact.
View a video of a presentation
about our commitment to health and safety, our cleaning processes and what to expect while on the road.
As always, safety is our #1 priority.