Protect yourself, your clients, your students and your loved ones by sanitizing the air and surfaces up to 99.96%!
This incredible Clean Care Air Filtration Technology was designed by NASA to be utilized aboard the International Space Station.
Today it is used in multiple hospitals, professional sports venues, homes across the country and onboard our coaches.
The Clean Care Air Filtration System
has been proven to reduce and eliminate viruses, bacteria, and allergens in the air and on every surface
We assure you that Anderson Coach & Travel is ready to serve all your travel needs and your business, school, or home could be ready too! We have equipped our entire fleet with a powerful Clean Care Air Filtration System.
You can equip your office, classrooms, home, and more to have peace of mind in the post Covid world!
About the Clean Care Air Filtration System
Additionally Anderson has set the standard aboard our coaches by
- Anderson’s entire fleet of motorcoaches is equipped with air filtration devices
- This NASA-certified technology purifies air and surfaces on board the coach.
- The Clean Care Air Filtration System works by harnessing microscopic oxygen and water molecules in the air and then produces supercharged molecules, which attract airborne impurities and drop them to the ground. Once the particles are on the ground, oxidizers destroy viruses, mold, pollen, and bacteria, sanitizing the air and surfaces up to 99.96%.
- Watch a video about the Clean Care Air Filtration System.
- To learn more about this amazing technology visit:
- BUY NOW! Click here to find out how to purchase the Clean Care Air Filtration technology.
- Enacted enhanced sanitation procedures.
- Kept up to date with industry best practices and CDC guidelines.
- Equipped our fleet of vehicles with the powerful Clean Care Air Filtration System, which is used on the International Space Station, in hospitals, professional sports facilities and homes.
- Provided personal protective equipment (such as masks and gloves) for drivers, tour guides, cleaning staff and other associates who interact with our vehicles.
Anderson Coach & Travel is a proud member of The International Motorcoach Group (IMG), North America’s premier motorcoach network. IMG operators have a longstanding commitment to providing a clean environment for both employees and guests while aboard their motorcoaches. As an IMG member, Anderson will follow IMG’s “Clean Care” guidelines, which have been developed to meet or exceed the CDC recommendations.
Our cleaning procedures:
- Follow Clean Care guidelines as developed by the International Motorcoach Group.
- Meet or exceed CDC recommendations.
- Mean every vehicle is subjected to rigorous cleaning and is disinfected prior to each trip.
- Require regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces while on the road.
- Include additional deep cleaning at planned intervals in addition to daily disinfection and sanitizing.
Social and personal awareness:
- We ask guests to bring their own masks that cover their nose and mouth for traveling.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on board at the entrance and lavatory. Guests are encouraged to carry their own, as well.
- Follow CDC guidelines. If you are sick or have been exposed, stay home.
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Our drivers will limit personal contact.
View a video of a presentation
about our commitment to health and safety, our cleaning processes and what to expect while on the road.
As always, safety is our #1 priority.